Basmati Rice is very delicious when it is cooked perfectly, every single rice should be fluffy and nonstick to get its beauty and aroma. It is very simple and everyone can cook basmati rice easily by following the steps.
Table of Contents
- Measuring Cup
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 4 cup Water
- 2 number Cardamom
- 5 number Clove
- 5 number Black Pepper
- 1 number Big Cardamom
- 1 number Star Anise
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 2 number Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- Take a bowl, add basmati rice and wash thoroughly. add water and soak it for 25-30 minutes closing with a lid.1 cup Basmati Rice
- Take a pan, add water and boil it. After water gets boiled lower the flame, add Cardamom, Clove, Black Pepper, Big Cardamom, Star Anise, Cinnamon, and Bay Leaf. Close the lid and boil for 5 minutes.4 cup Water, 2 number Cardamom, 5 number Clove, 5 number Black Pepper, 1 number Big Cardamom, 1 number Star Anise, 1 inch Cinnamon, 2 number Bay Leaf
- Add the soaked rice and cook on a high flame. add salt and oil. Mix it and close the lid. Let it get a boil on high flame. When it gets a boil, remove the lid and let the vapor go away.1 tsp Salt, 2 tsp Oil
- Turn the flame to low and cook rice on low to medium flame. Once the rice is cooked to 60%-70% as shown in the video, turn off the flame.
- Seperate water from rice using a sieve. Close the lid and let the rice cook with its own vapor inside for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the rice to a plate and let it cool. Basmati Rice is ready.