Chawal ki kheer is an easy sweet recipe that is made using Milk, Rice and dry fruits. It’s very delicious and a quick recipe made during occasions or festivals. As this kheer has Cereal grain and Dairy products, it is rich and can be consumed as a meal.
Chawal ki Kheer
Chawal ki kheer is a delicious sweet made from Milk, Rice and Dry Fruits.
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 4 tbsp Basmati Rice or Normal Rice
- 1 litre Milk
- 12 number Saffron
- 2 tbsp Almonds Chopped
- 2 tbsp Cashews Chopped
- 2 tbsp Pistachio Chopped
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- Take a bowl, add rice and wash thoroughly. Soak in water for 20 minutes4 tbsp Basmati Rice
- Take a boiler, add milk and boil it on high flame. Lower the flame, transfer the soaked rice into the boiled milk and mix it.1 litre Milk
- add Saffron, mix and cook on low flame for 15 minutes. Keep stirring in between so nothing sticks at the bottom.12 number Saffron
- add cardamom powder, Almonds, Cashews, Pistachio. Mix them and add Sugar. Mix and boil for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame and transfer to a bowl or serving container. Chawal ki kheer is ready.2 tbsp Almonds, 2 tbsp Cashews, 2 tbsp Pistachio, 1 tsp Cardamom Powder, ½ cup Sugar
Chawal ki kheer can be served hot as well as cold. It can also be stored in a refrigerator for 1-2 days.