Cheese Aloo Paratha is a word you hear and start feeling hungry. This is a variety in Paratha’s recipe which are very much loved by cheese lovers. Serving with tomato sauce or chutney hot and fresh is best.
Cheese Aloo Paratha
Table of Contents
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Nigella Seeds
- 1 tsp Carrom Seeds
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 7 number Green Chilli
- 1 inch Ginger
- 15 number Curry leaves
- 400 grams Potatoes Boiled and peeled
- 200 grams Processed Cheese Grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Corriander powder
- 2 tsp Pizza Seasoning Or Oregano or Mix Herbs
- ¼ cup Corriander Leaves Chopped
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, nigella seeds, carrom seeds, salt and oil. Mix them thoroughly.2 cup Wheat Flour, ½ tsp Nigella Seeds, 1 tsp Carrom Seeds, ½ tsp Salt, 1 tbsp Oil
- add small quantities of water and mix to make dough. add little oil and mix for around 5 minutes so that it will become soft. Cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- add green chilli, ginger and curry leaves to a mixer grinder and grind it. Green chutney is ready.7 number Green Chilli, 1 inch Ginger, 15 number Curry leaves
- Take a bowl, add potatoes and mash it with your hands or masher. add processed cheese, green chutney, salt, black pepper, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder, Pizza seasoning and Corriander Leaves. Mix thoroughly. Paratha stuffing is ready.400 grams Potatoes, 200 grams Processed Cheese, 1 tsp Salt, ¼ tsp Black Pepper, 1 tsp Cumin powder, 2 tsp Corriander powder, 2 tsp Pizza Seasoning, ¼ cup Corriander Leaves
- Take a small amount of dough and give it the shape of a bowl, and add a small quantity of stuffing and close it carefully. Now roll the dough to give the shape of a circle.
- Take a pan, on a low flame apply ghee to the surface. put the paratha on the pan, slowly increase the flame and heat the paratha on both sides. Apply butter or ghee on the paratha while heating. Lower and flame and remove the paratha.
- Repeat the process and make parathas from leftover dough. Cheese Aloo Parathas are ready.