Daliya ki Kheer
Table of Contents
- ½ Cup Daliya
- 1 Cup Jaggery
- ¼ Cup Raisins
- 10-15 Pieces Almonds
- ½ Tsp Cardamom Powder
- ¼ Cup Ghee
- ½ Lt Full Cream Milk
- Take a pan and heat Ghee. Add Almonds and fry them for 1-2 minutes and remove them.
- Add Daliya to the same hot ghee and roast it until it appears like a mesh in the ghee and colour changes to white.
- Add milk and mix. Cover the pan with a lid and let it get a boil. Chop almonds until then.
- Remove the lid once milk gets a boil and keep stirring until it thickens on a medium flame.
- Add dried coconut sliced pieces and mix.
- Add cardamom powder, chopped almond, raisins and mix them thoroughly.
- Remove from flame. Add jaggery powder and mix it. Cover it with a lid for 5 min so that Jaggery melts in the steam.
- Remove the lid and mix it.
- Transfer into a bowl or plate and decorate with dry fruit.