Kaddu (Bottle gourd) ki Kheer
Table of Contents
- 1 Piece Bottle gourd
- 1½ Cup Sugar
- 4-5 tbsp Ghee
- 10-14 Pieces Almonds
- 10-14 Pieces Cashews
- 1 tbsp Cardamom powder Mixed with Sugar
- 2 Litres Milk
- Peel and grate bottle gourd.
- Remove all the water from the grated bottle gourd.
- Boil milk for 10-15 min. Stir so that it doesn’t stick at the bottom. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add ghee. Heat it for 2-3 Minutes.
- Add almonds, fry them on low flame. Remove them.
- Add Cashews, fry them on low flame. Remove them.
- Add grated bottle gourd, fry it until complete water is evaporated while stirring continuously.
- Add milk and stir. Close with a lid until it gets boiled.
- Make pieces or chop of almonds and cashews.
- Remove the lid and stir.
- Add sugar, stir and keep boiling at medium flame.
- Add Cardamom powder, stir until there is a thickness observed in milk.
- Add Almonds and Cashews and remove the pan from flame.