Kashi Halwa is a sweet made of Pumpkin. I used red pumpkin here to make this Halwa recipe. It’s very healthy and tasty to eat during the pumpkin season. In Hindi it is called kaddu ka halwa.
Kashi Halwa is a very delicious sweet made from Pumpkin. In Hindi it is called as Kaddu. Kaddu ka halwa.
- 500 grams Pumpkin
- ¼ cup Ghee
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 8 pieces Chopped Almonds
- 8 pieces Chopped Cashews
- Take the pumpkin and using knife cut into long pieces and remove the inner part with seeds and outer shell. Using a grater, grate the pumpkin pieces.500 grams Pumpkin
- Take a pan, add half the quantity of ghee and grated pumpkin. Roast them for 7-8 minutes at medium to high flame. Add remaining quantity of Ghee. Roast for 2 minutes.¼ cup Ghee
- Add Sugar and Cardamom Powder. Mix and roast for 4-5 minutes.¼ cup Sugar, ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Add dry fruits and mix them. Roast for 2-3 mins. Turn off the flame.8 pieces Chopped Almonds, 8 pieces Chopped Cashews
- Transfer the Halwa to a Bowl and garnish with dry fruits. Kashi Halwa is ready.
Kashi Halwa can be served Hot as well as cold. You can add more dry fruits if you like and make it more yummy as per your taste.
One thought on “Kashi Halwa”
Ate this first time. It was super yummy in taste.