Dry Fruit Halwa and Dry Fruit Kalakand both are yummy and delicious sweets for dry fruits lovers. The sweet contains loads of dry fruits which includes Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Pistachio and Raisins. They are mixed with milk fat and sugar which gives a crunchy and yummy taste of sweet.
Dry Fruit Halwa and Dry Fruit Kalakand
Dry Fruit Halwa and Kalakand is a heaven of taste for fry fruit lovers. Easy to make and delicious to eat.
- Baking Pan
- 1½ Litre Milk Full Cream
- ¼ tsp Alum powder
- ½ cup Bura Sugar or powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 30 grams Chopped Pistachio
- 30 grams Chopped Almonds
- 30 grams Chopped Walnuts
- 30 grams Chopped Cashews
- 30 grams Raisins
- Take a Pan. add milk and boil till the quantity becomes half. Keep stirring using a spatula so that milk does not stick at the bottom of the pan. Set the flame medium to high so that milk does not come outside.1½ Litre Milk
- Take a baking pan or any shape which you want to have for the sweet and cover the layer with butter paper and grease it with ghee.
- After the quantity of milk becomes half, add Alum and stir for 2-3 mins. Formation small tiny grain-like pieces can be seen. Remember not to ad lemon juice or lemon satva.¼ tsp Alum powder
- Add Sugar and Cardamom Powder. Mix it thoroughly.½ cup Bura Sugar, 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Add all the dry fruits. Wash them thoroughly and chop before adding.30 grams Chopped Pistachio, 30 grams Chopped Almonds, 30 grams Chopped Walnuts, 30 grams Chopped Cashews, 30 grams Raisins
- Mix all of them on medium flame. after some time the colour of the sweet turns to brownish that is due to walnuts, so if you want to have white colour, you can skip this dry fruit in the ingredients.
- Stir until the sweet becomes thicker but until it contains a little bit of moisture. As dry fruits absorb moisture, the sweet may become dry.
- Dry Fruit Halwa is ready, transfer this into the greased pan and let it cool down and set for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the sweet using butter paper to a plate and cut it into pieces using a knife. Dry Fruit Kalakand is ready.
Dry fruit halwa and dry fruit kalakand can be stored in a box for 3-4 days. It is best to serve this sweet after meals or any time for instant energy.
One thought on “Dry Fruit Halwa”
Delicious Dry fruits sweet!