Dry Peanut Chutney is very famous in Maharashtra and in Marathi, it is called Shengdana Chutney. It’s mostly spicy and hot. It is made to eat with Jawar roti. It is also very tasty with wheat roti’s or dal rice as well.
Dry Peanut Chutney
Dry peanut chutney is an easy recipe to make for having with roti's or dal rice.
- Mixer Grinder
- 1 packet Salt for roasting peanuts
- 250 grams Peanut
- 13 buds Garlic
- 3 tsp Red Chilli powder or as per taste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Take a pan, add salt and heat for 2 mins. Add Peanuts and roast on low to medium flame until the colour of peanuts becomes slight brown inside. It may take around 5-6 mins.1 packet Salt, 250 grams Peanut
- Remove the peanuts with the help of a sieve and collect them on a plate. Let it cool down then remove the cover with the help of hands which comes out easily.
- Transfer peanuts to a mixer grinder, add garlic, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, salt and oil. Mix it grind it on a pulse mode so that peanuts are chopped into smaller pieces.13 buds Garlic, 3 tsp Red Chilli powder, 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, 1 tsp Salt, 1 tbsp Oil
- Peanut Chutney is ready. Transfer to a glass or Vaccum container and have whenever you want to with food.
Peanut Chutney can be stored for up to 1 month.Ghee or Fresh Fat Curd if mixed with peanut chutney, makes it tastier and yummy.
One thought on “Dry Peanut Chutney”
I prefer Ghee with Peanut Chutney. Its very yummy with roti.