Peanut and Chocolate Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter is a very nutritional food as the main ingredient is groundnut. It goes good with roti/bread. Chocolate peanut butter is liked by kids very much.
- 3 Cup Groundnut
- 3½ tbsp Powder Sugar
- ⅓ tbsp Rock Salt
- 25 Grams Dark Chocolate
- 25 Grams Milk Chocolate
- Take 1.5 cup groundnut roast and remove the cover.
- Grind groundnuts in a grinder till it becomes in powder form.
- Add 1.5 Tablespoon powder sugar and 0.25 tablespoon rock salt.
- Grind again until it becomes a paste.
Choco Peanut Butter
- Grind 1.5 cups roasted and cover removed groundnut till it becomes powder form.
- Add a pinch of rock salt and 2 Tablespoon powder sugar.
- Grind until it becomes a paste.
- Add 25 grams of milk chocolate and 25 grams dark chocolate.
- Mix using a spoon while it’s hot so that chocolate melts.
- Grind again for 1-2 times.
Your Chocolate peanut butter is ready.
2 thoughts on “Peanut and Chocolate Peanut Butter”
Its so soft and yummy. Its so tasty with rotis as well as bread.
Nice and so easy to make..