Sapoto Ice Cream
Sapota or Chikoo is a seasonal fruit which is consumed removing skin or making milkshake or Ice Cream from it.
- 500 Grams Full Cream
- 1 Bowl Ice cubes
- 400 Grams Milk Maid
- 1 Cup Chikoo pulp Chikoo pulp can be formed by removing the cover and seeds Mix Chikoo in a mixer.
- 1 Cup Chopped Chikoo
- Take full cream in a bowl and put it on the ice cubes
- Rotate Handmixer in it for a few minutes on high speed so that the cream becomes soft.
- Add Milkmaid and Mix for 2-3 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Add Chikoo pulp and mix it.
- Add Chopped Chikoo and rotate Hand Mixer on high speed for a few minutes until everything is mixed and soft cream is formed.
- Now put the bowl of the cream for deep refrigeration for 2-3 hrs.
- Again rotate hand mixer on High speed for 5 Minutes.
- Transfer into a plastic container or any shape container you want the ice cream to be refrigerated.
- Keep it in deep refrigeration for 12 hrs.
- Sapota Ice Cream is ready.
It can be stored in a refrigerator for 2-3 days.
One thought on “Sapota / Chikoo Ice cream”
Summer season is near and ice creams are here. Yummy and tasty Sapota ice cream