Chocolate barfi is a very delicious sweet having chocolate flavor in a traditional Indian sweet. The taste of chocolate and mawa is loved by kids and everyone at home.
- Non-Stick Pan
- ½ liter Milk Cool and Fresh
- 2 cup Milk Powder
- ½ cup Ghee
- ½ cup Bura Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Take a bowl, add milk, milk powder, and ghee. Mix them thoroughly and transfer the mixture to a pan.½ liter Milk, 2 cup Milk Powder, ½ cup Ghee
- Heat on a high flame and keep stirring until the consistency gets thick. it could take around 15 minutes. add sugar in small quantities and keep mixing.½ cup Bura Sugar, 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- add cocoa powder and mix thoroughly. Keep cooking on medium to high flame until the consistency gets thick.
- Turn off the flame and transfer to a mold that is greased with ghee. Tap the mold and close with a lid to cool it down.
- Take out the sweet and cut it into pieces. Chocolate Barfi is ready.