Kesar Peda is a delicious sweet which is made during festivals as well as occasions like birthdays, weddings, etc… It is very much found during Holi or Diwali festivals. Making Kesar Peda is an easy and quick recipe.
- Non-Stick Pan
- 2 cup Milk powder 200 Grams
- ¼ cup Ghee
- 1 cup Milk at Normal Temperature
- 23 Pieces Kesar Soaked in ¼ cup milk for few minutes
- ¼ cup Powder Sugar
- 10 Pieces Chopped Pistachio or other Dry Fruits
- Take a bowl, Add Milk powder, Ghee, and Milk. Mix using Whisk to make a smooth paste-like consistency.2 cup Milk powder, ¼ cup Ghee, 1 cup Milk
- Transfer the contents to a non-stick pan, add Kesar and switch on the flame at low. keep stirring until the consistency gets thick and the colour also turns yellowish.23 Pieces Kesar
- add Powder Sugar and mix thoroughly which may take 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame and transfer the content to a bowl immediately. Let it cool for 10-15 Minutes.¼ cup Powder Sugar
- grease hand using ghee and take a small piece of mixture to give a shape of a sphere and then press a little. Put a Kesar strand on it for a better look as it is a Kesar Peda.
- Decorate Kesar Peda on a plate and garnish with small pieces of dry fruits like pistachio on each one of them. Kesar Peda is ready.10 Pieces Chopped Pistachio or other Dry Fruits