Milk Powder Barfi
- 2 cup Milk powder
- ¾ cup Melted Ghee
- 1 cup Bura Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- ½ tsp Ghee
- ⅙ cup Chopped Pistachio
- Take a bowl. Add Milk powder and Ghee. Mix it thoroughly.
- Take a Pan. Add Bura Sugar and Water.
- Mix them and heat for making sugar syrup.
- Add the mixture of milk powder and ghee to sugar syrup while on low flame.
- Keep mixing until the mixture becomes a thick paste.
- Add Cardamom Powder and Mix it.
- Remove from flame and keep it aside.
- Take a plate and apply a thin layer of ghee on the surface.
- Pour the Barfi mixture on the layer of Ghee and spread evenly tapping the plate.
- Garnish with Pistachio and gently press them.
- Keep it for 7-8 hrs resting.
- Cut into pieces and Milk Powder Barfi is ready to serve.