Table of Contents
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 3 cup Water
- 3 No.s Bay Leaf
- 1 No. Star Anise
- 2 No.s Clove
- 2-3 No.s Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 No.s Green Chilli
- 8-10 No.s Curry Leaves
- 1 Cup Chopped Onions in Long shape
- 200 grams Mushrooms Chopped in medium size
- ½ Cup Chopped Carrot
- ½ Cup Chopped Capsicum
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- Take a bowl and wash rice thoroughly in it. Soak them in water for 20Minutes.
- Take a Pan boil water.
- Lower the flame and transfer the soaked rice in boiled water and stir once.
- Add Bay leaf, Star Anise, Clove, Black pepper, oil and salt.
- Stir once and close the lid for cooking on a medium flame.
- Stir once in 2-3 Minutes. It takes 10-12 minutes to cook. Remove the pan from flame and keep it aside.
- Take a heating pan and add heat oil.
- Add Cumin seeds, Green Chilli, Curry Leaves. Fry them on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Onions and fry them until the colour of onion changes to pink.
- Add Mushrooms. Fry them on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add Carrot and Capsicum. Fry them for 5 Minutes.
- Add garam masala and mix on a low flame.
- Add cooked rice and mix gently. Cook them for 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Mushroom Pulav is ready to serve.