Mutter Paneer Bhurji
Table of Contents
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 8-10 No.s Curry leaves
- 2 No.s Chopped Green Chilli
- 1½ cup Onions
- ¾ cup Green Peas
- ¾ cup Chopped Tomato
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Corriander powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- 250 grams Mashed Paneer
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Take a Pan and heat oil in it at medium flame.
- Add Cumin seeds, Curry Leaves and Green chilli. Mix and Fry for a minute.
- Add Onions and fry until the colour of onions changes to light pink colour.
- Add green peas and fry for 2 Minutes.
- Add tomatoes and fry on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Salt, Corriander Powder and Garam masala. Mix thoroughly and lower the flame.
- Add Paneer and Mix thoroughly.
- Add Turmeric and Mix well.
- Transfer it to a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Paneer Bhurji is ready to serve.