Methi Mutter Malai
Methi Mutter Malai is a yummy sweet curry which we have mostly in Restaurants. Now you can make them at home easily with the help of the recipe below.
- 1½ Glass Water
- 4 Pieces Onions Medium SIze cut it into 6-8 Pieces
- 2 tbsp OIl
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¾ Cup Cashew Paste
- 2 Pieces Green Chilli
- ¾ Cup Khoa / Mawa
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Powder Sugar
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Pinch Asafetida
- 1 Bowl Fenugreek Leaves
- ½ Cup Green Peas
- ½ tsp Garam Masala / Spices
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ Cup Milk Cream
- 1 tsp Sundried Fenugreek Leaves
- Take a Bowl and add 1 Glass Water
- Add Onions and boil for 5-6 Minutes. It’s done so that the Aroma of onions get vanished.
- Drain the water and make Paste of the boiled onions using Mixer.
- Take a Bowl and add 2 tablespoon oil and heat.
- Add onion paste and heat it for 2 minutes with low flame while stirring. Remember we are making a white paste, so not to heat for a long time.
- Add ginger-garlic paste. Mix.
- Add Cashew Paste. Mix.
- Add Green Chillis and Khoa/Mawa. Mix them thoroughly.
- Add Cardomom powder and yoghurt. Mix them thoroughly.
- Add 0.5 Glass water, Mix, and boil for 4-5 Minutes covering the lid.
- Add powder sugar and mix thoroughly. Your White gravy is ready. Keep it aside.
- Take an empty bowl and add 2 Tablespoon oil, Heat it.
- Add cumin seeds and Asafetida. Mix.
- Add Fenugreek leaves.
- When Fenugreek starts releasing water, add Green Peas and cook for 5 minutes stirring it occasionally. You can water quantity gets lower.
- Add Garam Masala/Spices, salt. Mix them.
- Add white gravy and mix all the things thoroughly.
- Add Cream. Mix.
- Add SunDried Fenugreek leaves. Cover with lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from flame and keep it aside for 3-5 minutes.
Methi Mutter Malai is ready. It can be served with lachha paratha, roti or naan.
2 thoughts on “Methi Mutter Malai”
Eating Methi in Methi mutter malai is easy. Its tasty.
Superb…I definitely try this..