Narial ke laddu is a popular Indian sweet made from coconut, milk, and sugar. It is very easy to make and is a quick recipe for any occasion or for guests.
Narial ke Laddu
Table of Contents
- Measuring Cups
- ½ liter Milk
- 2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ cup Milk Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Take a pan, add milk, and heat on high flame till it gets to boil. Keep stirring so that milk doesn't get stuck to the bottom of the pan.½ liter Milk
- add desiccated coconut, keep mixing using a spatula, while on high flame. After some time the coconut absorbs milk and the consistency gets thick.2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- lower the flame and add milk powder and sugar. Mix them thoroughly. After everything gets mixed turn the flame to medium to high and keep stirring until the consistency gets thick.½ cup Milk Powder, ½ cup Sugar
- add cardamom powder and mix. keep stirring until the consistency gets thick so that it can take a shape.½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Turn off the flame and stir for 2-3 minutes and let it cool down to normal temperature.
- Now make spherical shapes of it by taking small quantities. Coat it with desiccated coconut. Narial ke Laddu is ready.