Table of Contents
- 1 kg Sugar
- 1 ltr Water
- 7-8 No.s Saffron (Soaked in 5 tsp of water)
- 2 ltr Milk
- 4 tbsp Vinegar
- ¼ cup Chopped Almond, Cashew and Pistachio pieces.
- 1 kg Sugar
- 1½ ltr Water
- Take a big bowl for heating. Add Sugar and Water. Mix them on a medium flame.
- When sugar dissolves and the liquid gets heated add Saffron with its water and let it boil.
- Boil for 3-5 minutes and keep it aside.
- Boil Milk in a Pan and remove from flame.
- After 5 minutes add Vinegar in small quantities while stirring the milk.
- Chenna is now separated from the milk.
- Separate the liquid using a clean cloth.
- Pour Water on Chenna so that it gets washed.
- Twist the cloth a little and remove liquid. Do not remove entirely and make chenna dry.
- Transfer it in a plate and start mashing it gently as it will be hot.
- Mash it 8-10 minutes and make it soft.
- Take a small amount of Chenna (Size of Sapota) and make a small bowl-like structure to fill a small quantity of Chopped Almond, Cashew and Pistachio pieces.
- Close it with same chenna and make a sphere shape gently as shown in the video.
- Follow the same process and make the sphere shapes with remaining chenna and keep it aside.
- Take a pan. Add Sugar and Water mix and boil it on high flame.
- Add half quantity of chenna balls and close the lid. Add a small quantity of water in between and boil for 10 mins on high flame.
- Off the flame and transfer the Chenna balls to Saffron Sugar Syrup.
- Add a glass of water and boil the remaining chenna balls and follow the same process.
- Keep Rajbhog soaked in the Saffron Sugar Syrup for 7-8 hrs.
- Rajbhog is ready to serve.