Red Chilli Chutney
Red Chilli Chutney is a favourite recipe for people who love spicy food. It is eaten mixing in Rice or with Roti.
- 15 Pieces Red Chillis
- 2-3 Pieces Tamarind As per taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 15-20 Pieces Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin and Mustard Seeds
- 6-8 Pieces Curry leaves
- Remove the Side of Red chilli and soak into water for 7-8 Hours.
- Take a pan. Add Soaked Red chilli's with water in it and boil.
- Add Tamarind, Cumin Seeds and Oil.
- Boil on medium flame until the water becomes half the quantity.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- After cooling transfer it into a Mixer container and add Garlic and Salt.
- Grind it into a thin paste.
- Take a Pan and heat oil.
- Add Cumin seeds, Mustard Seeds and Curry leaves. Mix it.
- Add the red chilli paste and Mix it.
- Remove from flame and transfer it into a storage container.
- Red Chilli Chutney is ready.
Red Chilli Cutney is spicy and yummy with Steamed white Rice.
One thought on “Red Chilli Chutney”
Looks very Spicy. Its very spicy and tastes yummy with Rice.