Red Chilli Chutney
- 15 Pieces Red Chillis
- 2-3 Pieces Tamarind As per taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 15-20 Pieces Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin and Mustard Seeds
- 6-8 Pieces Curry leaves
- Remove the Side of Red chilli and soak into water for 7-8 Hours.
- Take a pan. Add Soaked Red chilli's with water in it and boil.
- Add Tamarind, Cumin Seeds and Oil.
- Boil on medium flame until the water becomes half the quantity.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- After cooling transfer it into a Mixer container and add Garlic and Salt.
- Grind it into a thin paste.
- Take a Pan and heat oil.
- Add Cumin seeds, Mustard Seeds and Curry leaves. Mix it.
- Add the red chilli paste and Mix it.
- Remove from flame and transfer it into a storage container.
- Red Chilli Chutney is ready.