Make Restaurant Style Corn Paneer Pulao at home. It is very yummy and healthy to eat as the ingredients are rich to provide nutrients to the body. It is best for Breakfast or Lunch or Dinner also.
The taste of the curry will be the same as you eat in a Restaurant. The secrets of the ingredients and when and how to add and cook you can learn from the video. Make the recipe at home and enjoy the restaurant-style food.
Corn Paneer Pulao
Tasty and Yummy recipe for Lunch or Dinner.
- Measuring Cups
- Frying Pan
- Stainless Steel Pot
- 1½ Cup Basmati Rice
- 6 Cup Water
- 2 Pieces Bay leaf
- 1 Piece Star Anise
- 1 Piece Big cardamom
- 5 Piece Black pepper
- 4 Piece Clove
- 1 Spoon Salt
- 1 Table Spoon Oil
- 2 Table Spoon Oil
- ¼ Cup Cashews
- 1 Spoon Cumin Seeds
- 6 Pieces Curry Leaves
- 2 Pieces Green Chilli
- 2 Pieces Big Onion Sliced
- ½ Cup Sweet Corn
- 200 Grms Chopped Paneer Cubes
- 1 Spoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Corriander Leaves
Cooking Rice with Spices
- Wash Basmati Rice in a Bowl and then Pour water to soak and close with lid for 20 to 30 Mins.1½ Cup Basmati Rice, 6 Cup Water
- After 20Mins, take Water in Stainless Steel Pot
- Add bay leaf, star Anise, Big cardomom, Black pepper and Clove.2 Pieces Bay leaf, 1 Piece Star Anise, 1 Piece Big cardamom, 5 Piece Black pepper, 4 Piece Clove
- Close with lid and let the water boil. it on full flame. It may take 3-4Mintues or less.
- Add the soaked Rice, Salt and oil and mix once.1 Spoon Salt, 1 Table Spoon Oil
- Let it boil for 2 mins on high flame without lid.
- Close with lid and cook on low flame for 2-3 Mins.
- Check if the Rice is Cooked and Separate water using strainer
- Toss the rice slowly and close with lid.
Frying Cashews and Corn
- Take Frying pan and add Oil, Let it heat for a few seconds2 Table Spoon Oil
- Add Cashews and fry until Crunchy and Remove in a bowl.¼ Cup Cashews
- Add Cumin Seeds, Curry leaves, green Chili and Onion Slices and fry until onion gets pinkish color.1 Spoon Cumin Seeds, 6 Pieces Curry Leaves, 2 Pieces Green Chilli, 2 Pieces Big Onion Sliced
- Add Sweet Corn and fry for 2 Mins, then add paneer and Salt and fry for 2 Mins.½ Cup Sweet Corn, 200 Grms Chopped Paneer Cubes, 1 Spoon Salt
- Add Cooked rice and Mix with lots of love. Add fried Cashews and Green Coriander½ Cup Chopped Corriander Leaves
- Off the Flame and Mix everything slowly. Corn Paneer Pulao is ready,
Serve Corn Paneer Pulao on a plate along with curd or Pickle as per the requirement.
One thought on “Corn Paneer Pulao”
It was a very tasty and yummy. Crunchy cashews with paneer and corn are greta combination.