Vegetable Tomato Soup is a very healthy and during winter and cold it is very much beneficial to health.
1. Rich in Nutrients: Tomato soup is a good source of essential nutrients such as vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals like potassium and folate. The addition of various vegetables further enhances its nutritional profile.
2. Antioxidant Properties: Tomatoes contain antioxidants like lycopene, which may help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants play a role in reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
3. Heart Health: The combination of vegetables and tomatoes in the soup may contribute to heart health. The potassium in tomatoes can help regulate blood pressure, and the fiber content may support healthy cholesterol levels.
4. Weight Management: Vegetable tomato soup is often low in calories and can be a satisfying, filling option for those looking to manage their weight. The high water content and fiber can contribute to a feeling of fullness.
5. Cancer Prevention: Some studies suggest that lycopene, present in tomatoes, may have potential cancer-fighting properties, particularly in reducing the risk of certain types of cancers.
6. Boosts Immunity: The vitamins and minerals in vegetable tomato soup, such as vitamin C, can support the immune system, helping the body defend against illnesses.
7. Hydration: Soups, including tomato soup, contribute to daily hydration. The water content in the soup can help maintain fluid balance in the body.
8. Digestive Health: The fiber in vegetables aids in digestion and promotes a healthy digestive system. It can also contribute to regular bowel movements.
9. Vision Health: Vitamin A, present in tomatoes, is essential for maintaining healthy vision. It plays a role in preventing night blindness and age-related macular degeneration.
10. Versatility: Vegetable tomato soup can be easily customized with a variety of vegetables, herbs, and spices, allowing for a diverse range of flavors and nutritional benefits.
While vegetable tomato soup can offer these health benefits, it’s important to consider the overall balance of your diet and lifestyle. Additionally, the specific nutritional content of the soup can vary based on its ingredients and preparation method.
Vegetable Tomato Soup
Table of Contents
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutter Board
- 2 Steel Pot
- 1 Sieve
- 250 grams Carrot
- 250 grams Beetroot
- ½ ltr Water
- 500 grams Tomato
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Dry Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 2 tbsp Jaggery
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Clean and cut 250 grams Carrot and 250 grams Beetroot to small pieces
- Transfer to a steel pot and add ½ ltr Water. Boil them for 10 minutes on medium flame with closed lid.
- Clean and cut 500 grams Tomato to Medium size.
- Add the tomatoes to boiling water, add ½ tsp Black Pepper and let all of them boil for 5 minutes with closed lid on medium flame.
- Now turnoff the flame and separate the water and other ingredients with a sieve and let them cool.
- After cooling down, mixer grind them adding small quantity of separated water in small quantities or as per the size of mixer grind to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a pot and add 1 tsp Dry Ginger Powder, 1 tsp Pink Salt, 2 tbsp Jaggery, 2 tbsp Butter and heat it until it gets a boil. Turn off the flame and soup is ready.