Gajar ka Halwa is a very popular and yummy dish which is made in many homes mostly in winter season. The long carrots also come in this season and many people like it. There are many different ways people cook it. Here I have made this halwa in easiest method and without ghee. The result of the sweet is very good and tastes very yummy.
Gajar Ka Halwa / Carrot Halwa without Grating and No Ghee
Table of Contents
- 1 Kadai
- 1 Spatula
- 1 ltr Full Cream Milk
- 1 kg Carrot
- ¼ kg Sugar You can adjust this according to your taste.
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- ¼ cup Almonds Optional
- ¼ cup Pistachio Optional
- Take Milk and boil in a Kadhai on full flame
- While Milk is boiling clean the carrots and chop to medium sizes
- Add carrot pieces to Boiling milk and cook within medium and high flame until the carrot gets cooked or becomes soft.
- Now mash carrots and mix it thoroughly
- Add Sugar and Cardamom Powder and mix well. Cook for 5-10minutes while mixing occasionally.
- Turn off the flame and add dry fruits.