Table of Contents
Mawa Modak is a delicious sweet made with Khoya and Sugar. It's a mouthwatering sweet which is yummy and can be an easiest for every festival.
- 1 Pan
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Modak Mould
- 2 ltr Full Cream Milk
- 15 pieces Saffron
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- Take a bowl and pour milk. Boil for 5 Mins and add Saffron.
- Keep boiling and stirring so that nothing sticks at the bottom of the bowl.
- After the quantity of milk gets half, add Cardamom powder and Sugar. Mix thoroughly and keep boiling
- Keep boiling and stirring the milk until prefect consistency is achieved. The final consistency if that small pieces of milk fat can be seen.
- Now switch off the flame and transfer the contents to another bowl. Let it cool for 5 Mins.
- Take a Modak Mould and fill it with small quantities of Khoya. open and gently remove it so that the shape is perfect.
- let it cool down to room temperature and serve it.
As the contents is milk, consuming it in 2-3 days is good.