Table of Contents
- 2 Pan
- 1 Measuring Cups
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Modak Mould
- 1 Double Boiler
- 2 cup Grated fresh Coconut
- 1 cup Grated Jaggery
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1½ cup Water
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 5 tsp Ghee
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- Take a Pan, Add Coconut and Jaggery. Put on the flame for heat and keep mixing them.
- After both of them are mixed well, add cardamom powder and keep mixing on medium flame until consistency of mixture is achieved. Mixture looks dry.
- Transfer the contents to another bowl.
- Take a pan and boil water. Add salt and Ghee. Mix until ghee gets melts.
- Lower the flame and Add Rice Flour. Mix them thoroughly to form a perfect batter. Turn off the flame and close it with a lid for 10 Mins.
- Transfer the contents to a plate and mash with hands until it gets soft. Add small amount of water as required.
- Take a Modak Mould and apply ghee to its inner surface. fill the inner surface with Rice batter then add Sweet Stuffing and again fill with Rice batter.
- Remove the Modak from the mould and follow the same to prepare modaks from rest of the batter and stuffing.
- Put all the Modak's in double boiler and let them steam for 10 Mins. remove them and pour small amount of ghee on them and serve.