Panipuri is available at every corner in India and a person who has a shop selling panipuri is a favourite place for friends to have fun and enjoy the water-filled puri’s.
There are a variety of tastes of water and everyone has their own style of eating. Few like to have puri’s with sweet water, few with spicy water. Here I am sharing how to make instant oil-free Panipuri.
Table of Contents
- ½ litre Water or cold
- 3 tbsp Panipuri Masala Readymade
- 3 tbsp Imli Chutney
- 1 number Chopped Onion
- Take a bowl and mix Water and Panipuri Masala. Spicy water is ready.½ litre Water, 3 tbsp Panipuri Masala
- Take ½ quantity of spicy water and mix Imli chutney in it. Sweet water for Panipuri is ready.3 tbsp Imli Chutney
- Take a pan, add oil and heat for frying puris. I have used readymade puri which is easily available in the market. Fry and remove the Puris.
- For Oil-Free Panipuri take salt in a pan and heat it. Add the Puri's and roast them on high flame, the puri's takes the shape easily. Collect in a bowl.
- Everything is set. Take puri's, break them firmly on one of the surface, add onions and your favourite water. Pani Puri is ready to eat.1 number Chopped Onion