Panipuri is available at every corner in India and a person who has a shop selling panipuri is a favourite place for friends to have fun and enjoy the water-filled puri’s.
There are a variety of tastes of water and everyone has their own style of eating. Few like to have puri’s with sweet water, few with spicy water. Here I am sharing how to make instant oil-free Panipuri.
- ½ litre Water or cold
- 3 tbsp Panipuri Masala Readymade
- 3 tbsp Imli Chutney
- 1 number Chopped Onion
- Take a bowl and mix Water and Panipuri Masala. Spicy water is ready.½ litre Water, 3 tbsp Panipuri Masala
- Take ½ quantity of spicy water and mix Imli chutney in it. Sweet water for Panipuri is ready.3 tbsp Imli Chutney
- Take a pan, add oil and heat for frying puris. I have used readymade puri which is easily available in the market. Fry and remove the Puris.
- For Oil-Free Panipuri take salt in a pan and heat it. Add the Puri's and roast them on high flame, the puri's takes the shape easily. Collect in a bowl.
- Everything is set. Take puri's, break them firmly on one of the surface, add onions and your favourite water. Pani Puri is ready to eat.1 number Chopped Onion
One thought on “Panipuri”
Really an instant Panipuri at home. Easy and fast for a small party.